Sunday, January 24, 2010

RAM JAM! Less Sports, More Sunday-ness.


Because I get up six hours before you do, so I survey the interweb and hit you with a RAM JAM of need-to-know info. Let's get started:

Michael Vick has been named in a steroid case. Read the official interview transcript online at The Smoking Gun. Perhaps Mike will explain further on his BET documentary series, The Michael Vick Project. Unfortunately for the BET, The Vick project debuts against the opener for the final season of LOST.



Villanova hoops improves to 18-1 with victory over St. Johns. Is Scottie Reynolds worthy of Big East Player of the Year?

Elton Brand scores 23 points and the Sixers earn their 2nd straight victory, this time against the Pacers. Of course the Sixers almost blew a 13 point lead in the 4th quarter, but they were able to hold out for the win. And Elton Brand even got some props from coach Eddie Jordan.

CRAZY FOREIGNER OF THE DAY: Foreigners are whacky and unpredictable.
Prince William allows a 15 year-old Australian schoolgirl to give to give him a peck on his handsome cheek. How cheeky! The girl, Victoria Downie, is - and this is not a joke - a PART TIME MODEL!


which brings us to. . .

SONG LYRIC TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT
: "In the buff, being rude, doing stuff with the food, getting lewd with his food, we heard that's what you are into!"

PAY HUMANS TO KEEP YOUR BED WARM AT HOLIDAY INN (see pic at top of posting): Holiday Inn launches "human bed warming service", which, to me, sounds horrible. Imagine, "Oh, I am so lonely and cold in my hotel room. I miss my family so much. I know, why don't I call the front desk and have them send up a fat maid in a robe so she can lay in my bed until I fall asleep! Then she can steal shit from me and let her sick, hotel worker friends into my room so they can violate my person and wipe their butts with my toothbrush!" Stupid, stupid, stupid Holiday Inn.

PRODUCT or MEAL that sounds like a POOP PRANK or SEX POSITION:
Chitterlings. Educate yourself, fool.

SLEEPTALKER QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Shhhhhhhhh. shhhhhhhhh. I'm telling you: your voice, my ears. A bad combination."

SONG FOR THE DAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MLB STANDINGS

NFL STANDINGS