Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LARRY KING IS A TURD

I just saw THIS ARTICLE on the 700Level and it confirmed my suspicion that Larry King is a total turd. Larry King hates Eagles fans. He thinks we would boo a cure for cancer.

Larry King is just another media tool talking out of his ass without actually knowing anything about Philly fans. Yes, we have a reputation for being tough on our athletes, but if I have to listen to another comment like, "The Eagles fans booed Santa Clause", I might throw up on my shoes. That was about a million years ago and has nothing to do with the current state of affairs.

Wait, before I exonerate us completely. . .

The worst incident I can actually remember witnessing was at an Eagles/Giants game. This was back at the Vet when they had all the port-a-pottys. Some loudmouth in a Tiki Barber jersey went to drain himself and some rowdy fans tipped the port-a-potty. Needless? Yes. Hostile? Yes. Funny? Hell yes.

But again, that was before Lincoln Financial Field came along, before the Eagles became a preeminent contender year in and year out. And as the team matured into a nationally recognized powerhouse among NFL franchises, the fans matured as well. Meanwhile, dudes in Chicago are chucking beer on Shane Victorino:


And that's "The Friendly Confines"? Gimme a break.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Chicago (lived there for 5 years and went to about 30 games at Wrigley) but I think it's clear that the North Siders' century-long champion-less streak has Cubs fans teetering on the edge of sanity. . .

Anyway, I think more people should give Larry King the Jerry Seinfeld treatment:


No comments:

Post a Comment

MLB STANDINGS

NFL STANDINGS