Thursday, September 10, 2009

Merril Hoge is a Douchebag & Jimmy Johnson Loves The Eagles


Once again, Merril Hoge picked the Eagles to lose. He always picks the Eagles to lose. Why? Because he's a douchebag. I hate Merril Hoge. You would think that he would be more supportive of Andy Reid - they're both Mormons - but no, Merril Hoge insists on picking against the Eagles every chance he gets.

But we do have one unlikely supporter - Jimmy Johnson. Jimmy Johnson brought years of misery to Eagles fans, but Jimmy told FOX Philly that the Eagles are his choice to win the Super Bowl this year. See him make the call in THIS VIDEO.

1 comment:


  1. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Visit this website -NFL Live Stream

    ReplyDelete

MLB STANDINGS

NFL STANDINGS